Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Team Mike?

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A couple of days ago, I wrote about the end of Twilight, and mentioned how Christopher claimed to be on "Team Mike". Somebody, the most amazing anonymous somebody ever, took my request to make Christopher a "Team Mike" shirt quite literally.


The UPS man pulled up in front of our house, and when greeted at the door, handed me a small bag from Cafe Press. "I didn't order anything, did you?" I asked Christopher. He shook his head no, I tore through the plastic envelope, and in seconds we were both submerged in astonishment.

Are you kidding me? This is too freakin' funny. Who sent this? We have to know. Anyone? Fess up! Come forward and let us bow down to your amazing sense of humor. You really made our day. We kind of owe you big time.

10 comments:

Sarah July 29, 2009 at 1:10 PM  

Well whoever it was, they had your home address!

Anonymous,  July 29, 2009 at 1:12 PM  

Wow! What a fun surprise!

Art Kitten July 29, 2009 at 2:25 PM  

that is so freakin' awesome

Giggly July 29, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

How cool is that?! Love it!!!

Alyssa S. July 29, 2009 at 3:26 PM  

How cool! And to think, all I ever get is junk mail :(

This Little Bird July 29, 2009 at 3:27 PM  

that is SO cool. anonymous mail is the best, that makes it even way cooler. I kinda hope you never find out...it makes quite a story.

Tia Colleen July 29, 2009 at 6:06 PM  

I give my address out to a number of people, actually, haha, so the possibilities are nearly endless. I think I know who it is, but I don't want to name names, unless its not her. I'm waiting for her to step up and take credit, hehe.

We're going to pay it forward now. Pick someone at random and send them an anonymous package, never to fess up. I'm excited.

Megan July 29, 2009 at 10:07 PM  

How cool! I know almost nothing about Twilight but I remember that tweet...how cool that someone sent you an anonymous package!

BeckyKay August 1, 2009 at 6:05 PM  

I wish I could say it was me! LOL! That is friggin' awesome!! :)

Post a Comment