Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Another photo flashback

Thursday, July 30, 2009


This picture was taken just days before I met my husband. I was barely 20 years old, with so much hairspray settled on top of my head that it would take an electric kitchen knife to saw through the black tangles underneath the perfectly formed shell like exterior. Back then, I smoked, I drank, I wore clothes that were too tight and too revealing.

I keep scrolling up and looking at the picture, to try to describe accurately what life was like for me back then, but I just keep laughing and burying my face in my hands.

...wow.

I still have that Marilyn Monroe poster in my room. Only now its framed. If you look at it from a certain angle, it looks like there is a demon face hidden in her curls. Really.

edit: no, *ahem* that is not a bong. Would you believe me if I told you I was allergic to the stuff? ...probably, since it seems I'm allergic to everything. Its one of those tall fancy plastic glasses that you find yourself holding as you're exiting Six Flags. My roommate had like 10, and I liked to fill them with PBR. I considered myself high class.

6 comments:

Art Kitten July 30, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

is that what I think it is in your hands, Miss Tia ;)

Amy July 30, 2009 at 4:39 PM  

I was going to say... is that a bong??

Smokin' hot, Tia. What other treasures do you have to show the class??

Megan July 30, 2009 at 5:12 PM  

Art Kitten took the words out of my mouth...literally. That is exactly what I was going to say, hehe.

Megan July 30, 2009 at 5:13 PM  

Also, has everyone done that but me? ;P

Chubby Stubby Kay July 30, 2009 at 7:09 PM  

Great Pic! :D

I believe ya, Tia! Only because I am allergic to it as well. Found that out the hard way, LoL. I remember being in my teens and yelling "You can't be allergic to weed!"

Turns out, you can and I am! LoL

Zu-Li Designs July 30, 2009 at 8:45 PM  

That's a cute picture! I love flashbacks!

Post a Comment