Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Gifts galore.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I've been working on this black and pink zebra print box for a friend of mine, when I've found the time, for the past week-ish? I finally finished it yesterday, and I think it turned out pretty darn nice. Its easy to buy someone a gift and hope that they like it, but its much harder to make someone a gift, and worry that they won't. You might remember a little while back when I did a blog on candles? Well for mothers day, I just had to buy this mothers day candle for dear ol' mom. See it there on the right? Isn't that perfect? I had featured a candle by
MrsTattooedGeek in the before-mentioned candle post, and ohmygosh, her candles are amazing. And so is MrsTattooedGeek herself. She sent me a complimentary "mom" candle upon hearing my recent good news on being pregnant. Thank you lady! Its sitting right here on the desk next to me, burning away. What did you get your mom for mothers day? If you haven't gotten her anything yet, you should consider having one of these candles sent to her. Theres nothing like a tattoo style tin full of something that you can light on fire!

6 comments:

Rosebud Collection May 7, 2008 at 10:24 AM  

I am so happy for your good news on being pregnant..Much happiness..
Like the box and candles too..

jessicajane May 7, 2008 at 10:26 AM  

cute candles, and congrats on the news!

Anonymous,  May 7, 2008 at 11:44 AM  

What a cute candle tin! Great box too! heheee.

Art Kitten May 7, 2008 at 7:03 PM  

those are pretty sweet, but not quite my mom's taste, she would be more interested if it had geese in bonnets on it or something :).

Michele Maule May 7, 2008 at 8:57 PM  

I think ArtKitten's mom and my mom share very similar tastes :)

Katie L. May 8, 2008 at 11:05 AM  

I know what you mean, because if you make a gift for someone and they don't like it, it seems a lot more personal
that is a pretty cool candle!

Post a Comment