Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Kiss. Smile. Laugh. Love.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009


Sometimes we get so mad that we forget what made us mad in the first place. Sometimes we feel like our hearts are working overtime, and they couldn't possibly love anymore than they already do. Sometimes we just want to be loved back.

But the anger will pass, it always does. And we can love more, we always do. And they'll always love us back, just in thier own ways.

Sometimes we just need to stop. Be patient. Take a deep breath. Kiss, smile, laugh, and love.

4 comments:

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations August 26, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

What a great reminder. I needed that today. =D

~ Kelly Ann ♥ August 26, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

Oh my goodness- I just LOVE this picture- I'm so saving this pose idea for when I have a little one. Nicely Done!!!

Kelly

Alyssa S. August 27, 2009 at 8:36 AM  

Couldn't have said it better! Love the pic of you and Charlie!!

Post a Comment