Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Me man, you snake.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

I know, I know, I've been MIA for awhile. My best friend Kalii flew in from Portland last Friday. I wanted to spend as much time with her as possible. Now that I think about it, we should have had slumber parties in her room every night, rather than me sleeping with my stinky ol' husband. Oh well, next time, haha. Just one of the many exciting things that happened while she was here, was the surprise attack of a baby Rattlesnake in our backyard.


I had a hell of a time convincing my thinks-hes-superhuman husband not to catch the snake by himself with a garden hoe, and to wait for base security to come get it. The last thing I wanted the day before my birthday, was to take my augmentative husband to the ER with life threatening Rattlesnake poisoning. Yes, I admit I'm selfish and was thinking of the outcome of my birthday, but seriously honey, leave the damn snake alone and go finish mowing the lawn, please? I know anything poisonous instantly flips your personal man-challenge switch, so I'll drop it right after I type this, but for future reference, baby Rattlesnake = bad. Lets leave it at that?


5 comments:

BeckyKay May 7, 2009 at 10:26 AM  

Wow! You literally call in the troops when you find a snake! LOL!

Benny and the Jet May 7, 2009 at 10:31 AM  

Hahahaa... sweet!! At first, I was thinking that calling in the military might just be a bit drastic.. but then remembered that you're on base anyhow! ;)

Do they change lightbulbs and tires too? Maybe bake cupcakes in the case of birthday cake fail? *grin*
You're so lucky..

LeaKarts May 7, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

Haha! "personal man-challenge switch" :D

Have a great birthday!

Giggly May 7, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

Wow! Crazy! My husband would have been terrified!! LOL

Post a Comment