Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Stationery swap?

Friday, September 26, 2008


Hey crafters and card makers! Ya know my recent post about pen pals? Well it helped me realize that most of the fun when it comes to sending snail mail, is in what you're sending, right? I've gotten a little bit bored with sending off my own handmade cards, and I need new things to write on and stick a stamp to. Would anyone be interested in doing a note card swap? Doesn't that sound like fun? If anyone wants to play swap-the-stationery, leave me a comment or convo me at my etsy shop. I hope this gets a lot of responses. I've really been itching to take a trip to my mailbox.

8 comments:

genuinelygreen September 26, 2008 at 7:22 AM  

Great idea! We don't print our stationery, but I'd be willing to provide a template of your choice so you can print as many as you like. :)

Unknown September 26, 2008 at 7:45 AM  

Count me in. I have loads of stationery that I designed... and I hate seeing it all just sitting there being unused!

french panic September 26, 2008 at 9:26 AM  

I'd love to be in on your swap. And you would be a brave woman for saying yes, as I have absolutely no samples to show you (my etsy shop is still in research/planning stages...). Everybody likes surprises, right?

LeaKarts September 26, 2008 at 11:39 AM  

What a fabulous idea! I have a card with some of my ladies with moving arms on the front. I'd love to do a trade :)

Tia Colleen September 26, 2008 at 9:04 PM  

Thanks everyone! I've had some really great responses on here, through email, and etsy convo. I can't wait to get to working on these cards swaps!!

Ashley Newell September 27, 2008 at 10:52 AM  

I would LOVE to, but I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo busy. :(

plumstars September 29, 2008 at 2:24 AM  

Always up for a trade...especially cards!

More items being added in the morning :)

www.plumstars.etsy.com
IHeartPlumStars@gmail.com

Post a Comment