Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Hormonal and starving.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm completely embarrassed to write about how I'm literally crying over my nagging pregnancy cravings tonight. Can you imagine how many times I've heard "maybe this pregnancy will reverse all of your food allergies"? To be allergic to just about everything, is the most rotten realization ever. All I want is a cheeseburger.

"Faux Fake Cheeseburger, Fries and Vanilla Shake - Diner Blue Plate Special", by renegaderose, $40.00.

9 comments:

Ms. Jessie August 13, 2008 at 11:31 PM  

I havent had a good burger in a while. I want a cheeseburger. The picture you have up looks better to eat than the last 3 burgers I have had. I wish I could make your body like everything so you could eat whatever you were hungry for.

jessicajane August 14, 2008 at 10:18 AM  

:( That sucks...and makes me scared to get pregnant. I dont know what I'd do if I couldnt have sweets and burgers.

High Desert Diva August 14, 2008 at 12:00 PM  

It sucks.

I know.

For me, its pizza. I want some. Sigh

Oh Mandie August 14, 2008 at 12:43 PM  

I think I'd die without the ability to have a good cheeseburger every now and again

Sending you oodles of yummy virtual cheeseburgers your way :-)

Tia Colleen August 14, 2008 at 8:01 PM  

Its not so bad when I'm not growing a person, haha. Honest.

Cherry Lane Jane August 15, 2008 at 10:39 AM  

bummer hun! All I craved was McDonalds french fries dipped in their hot fudge sundaes and no one was stopping me....I can't imagine someone telling me no!

POOR THING Maybe you should get the willy wonka food replacement candy that tastes like it, but isn't it....you know?

BeckyKay August 15, 2008 at 2:37 PM  

cheeseburgers were my favorite thing when I was pregnant!

Joy De Vivre Design August 15, 2008 at 10:28 PM  

I am craving Cheetos and I am not even pregnant so I would hate to be in your shoes! Seeing as how it is after 10 pm here and craving Cheetos seem so Britney Spears I am going to just starve! :)

Post a Comment