Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

World Breastfeeding Week: Our Photos

Thursday, August 4, 2011


Its world breastfeeding week. I don't normally flaunt my breastfeeding, or even publicly display it really, but- breastfeeding is something that I've worked hard at. That a lot of mothers work hard at. And until you've held a baby to your breast while running up the rumbling stairs to save your sleeping children from what you thought was a tornado, I don't think its fair to say that you really understand what makes this bond so indescribably special.

Not to mention all of the health benefits that it provides both mother and baby, etc etc...



Sorry if I startled you, by exposing myself on your laptop screen, but- these are two of my very favorite pictures. And this ...is my cherished life :)

Post a Comment