Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Flashback Friday: Eleanore

Friday, April 8, 2011


So remember last week, how I kinda just posted a whole bunch of random pictures, and didn't really write much about them, but instead kinda let the pictures speak for themselves? Well I really liked that. So I'm going to do it again. And this week, I think I'm going to do pictures of just Eleanore.

I sure am missing her baby days.



Makes me want to go grab her and give her a big hug right now. Beautiful little girl. I wish I would have known then, that I should try to bottle up just a teensy bit of her personality, and hold onto it forever. Because the older she gets, the more it changes, and the more I miss it.

The giggles, the curls in her long blond hair, watching The Little Mermaid every day for 4 months straight. I miss it.

***************************
So heres what we do. Every week we dig through our memories- old cell phone pictures, polaroids from 1986, something that you pulled out of a dirty shoe box- and we flashback to it. We show it off, and we write about it. We take ourselves back to that place, with as little or as much detail as our hearts are willing to share. Scan it, upload it, copy and paste it from your livejournal (remember those?)- display your memories in whatever way works for you. And then grab out button way down at the bottom of the page there (or link back old fashioned text style), add it to your flashback, add your link to our flashback, and if you've got an extra minute- maybe browse around and read some of the flashbacks left by others. Its just for fun. And really- memories are too precious to be left in an old dirty shoe box.




This is a comment-free blog. Thank you.

Post a Comment