Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Number Four Of Eleven

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Do you remember my Eleven In Eleven? Where I set goals for myself, sort-of resolutions that I wanted to follow in the new year?

Well I'm getting there.

I failed completely on my 365 days of yoga. Fail, fail, fail. I've been so sick, the past couple of days, week or so, month, that I just haven't had the energy. Its been one thing after another, so- ...maybe when my immune system decides to join the party, I'll be able to start back up again?

Okay, but I'm not here to talk about my failed number six, I'm here to talk about my maybe-someday-might-actually-be-getting-somewhere with my number four.


I have some pretty awesome friends. I got a lot of feedback, when I put out a request for information on how to get started. Not only did I get several emails, facebook messages, etc, but- Miss Becky and Miss Megan actually sent in supplies!


You're wondering who sent the gorilla, right?

...Charlie.

I'm so excited to get started! I've had both the book, and the yarn for a few weeks now, but haven't really had the time to sit down and do anything. Or, I've had the time, but not the privacy (because crochet hooks are apparently even more fun than following Mom into the bathroom!).


See? I can't even take a picture of my dang yarn, without having trains driven on top of it. And then she runs away, like shes camera shy? ...pfffft. We all know better.


Ooh lah lah. Beautiful yarn just waiting to be knotted, tangled, and probably completely ruined by my poor technique. I feel spoiled. I am spoiled.

The crochet hook, by the way, is currently laying in the middle of the floor, by the kids bookshelf. I wonder how it got there, babies.

So now that the first month of the new year is behind me, I'm still finding my footing when it comes to climbing my goal mountain. I haven't flat out given up on anything, just yet. I'm just... a bit delayed, in some areas. Like-my-push-ups.


The gorilla is watching.

Post a Comment