Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Not Such A Merry Christmas

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

crappy cell phone picture

I woke up Sunday morning with a terrible case of viral gastroenteritis. Aka- "the stomach flu". It started with a simple stomach pain, and 5 or 6 hours later, I found myself in the ER, hovering over a plastic pink bucket, too embarrassed to get sick in front of complete strangers, politely asking the nurse to leave the room.

They hydrated me and drugged me up. I slept on a cold uncomfortable bed for hours, before they discharged me. Too loopy to drive, I had to ask a friend to come get me, while abandoning the Night Fury in the ER parking lot.

-I haven't eaten in 3 days.
-My milk supply for Evelyn is nearly gone.
-And I've got barely enough energy to walk to the bathroom and back.
-My brain has pretty much stopped working.

I might be missing in action for awhile, friends. I just can't seem to kick the bug outta my body.

Post a Comment