Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

The Many Faces Of Evelyn

Thursday, November 4, 2010


Sometimes when I'm sitting on the couch in the afternoons, usually just after having fed the baby- she'll snap out of her snooze, focus her eyes into the awake position, and before I know it, shes wide awake, and we're playing.

Its not very often that she smiles or talks to anyone other than the whale that dangles from her precious planet swing, so when she does decide to dish it out, I take as many helpings as I can get.



What did I tell you guys? Crazy lady at the grocery store with the mile long wallet picture-insert. Thats me.


13 comments:

Unknown November 4, 2010 at 7:25 AM  

How funny that there are many faces of Evelyn... but the ONE face I see the most is Christopher's!

She is such a doll, Tia!!

April November 4, 2010 at 7:47 AM  

Awwww, what a sweetie! I just can't get enough of that hair!

Adrienne November 4, 2010 at 8:24 AM  

I still can't believe you had a baby with red hair! She's so precious. There is nothing better than chubby baby arms!

Sarah November 4, 2010 at 8:46 AM  

You are such a good mama! I love baby Evelyn!!!

beka November 4, 2010 at 9:35 AM  

I have to agree with Marisa Hopkins---I do see a TON of Christopher in her.
A ton.
But who knows how she'll change in the months to come...a bit more of her lovely mama will blossom in her. :)
What a sweetie!!
Those cheeks. Awww, so yummy.

Lisa@goodknits November 4, 2010 at 9:36 AM  

goodness, woman! how in the world do you do anything besides stare at her little face all day?! that second to last is my favorite. tiny eyelashes! eee! (<<-I really made that noise)

Megan Harmeyer November 4, 2010 at 10:04 AM  

That little smile is precious. She is too cute!

Lori Degenstien November 4, 2010 at 10:26 AM  

She's SO freakin' adorable. Those cheeks! I just want to munch on them! And that red hair! What a sweet little dolly. :)

Angela November 4, 2010 at 11:10 AM  

She looks just like Christopher!

Sarah November 4, 2010 at 12:55 PM  

she looks like her big sister!!

Devon November 5, 2010 at 8:17 AM  

look at that red hair! so sweet!

Anonymous,  November 7, 2010 at 12:40 PM  

so sweet! and SO BLOND! even her little eyebrows are fair - what a beautiful little chubkin she is! xoxoxo.

Post a Comment