Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Flashback Friday- Robot Onesie

Friday, November 5, 2010


Its almost the weekend, and its almost the weekend!

I don't know why I'm so excited. I don't have anywhere to go, or any way to get there even if I did.

Its actually really nice, not having a car.
Ok, well the part where I have to bother everyone I know for rides constantly, thats not so nice, but-

I love spending more time with my family. I love that we have to go to the park, to get out of the house. I love that my husband and I are forced to sit romantically annoyed at each other on the couch, watching college football and last weeks Greys Anatomy on demand. It makes me happy.

You know what else makes me happy?



Charles Vincent.


I can't believe I'm flashing back to when Charlie was a baby. Wasn't he just a baby, yesterday? When in the heck did he learn to walk and talk? Really, when did that happen?

Hes going to be two, soon.
The day after Christmas.

I ordered him a shirt off of etsy, a robot shirt with the number two on it, in attempts to make his birthday a little bit more special. That shirt reminded of this onesie, that my friend Jenny had made for him. He wore it pretty much all the time. I've since passed it on to my sister in law, who is expecting her first baby this upcoming February.

Anyways. I'm typing this up on Thursday morning, and my background noise is currently toddlers crying for last nights leftover waffles, so- I had better tuck my nostalgia of chubby baby boys and robots away for tomorrow-

Hope you all have a great great great weekend!!


********************************
Flashback with us! Go through your polaroids, scrapbooks, old crappy cell phone pictures- whatever you've got. Scan them, upload them, get them onto the computer somehow, and then share them with the world! Or... with us at least. Post them onto your blogs, write a little bit to go with them- tell us your story. When you're all finished, grab one of our buttons from down below (wayyyy down there at the bottom of our page) and put it somewhere inside your post (or link back to us the old fashioned text way). Come back here to this post, and add your link to the photo list below!

And if you've got a minute, maybe go poke around some of the other flashbacks posted, and leave a comment on another blog or two?



15 comments:

Kari November 5, 2010 at 1:27 AM  

The day after Christmas? How did I manage to forget that our boys share a birthday... our boys a mere hours apart in age? lol You aren't the only one trying to figure out when they grew up... I wonder EVERY day. lol

Amy Nielson November 5, 2010 at 2:56 AM  

way to look on the bright side & hooray for family time. i love all the hair charlie had as a baby! so cute :)

Holly November 5, 2010 at 7:23 AM  

We have a daughter on the 24th! LOL!! We always tried to make a BIG deal out of her birthday so she didn't feel cheated. She still felt like she wished she had a special day in the OTHER half of the year. *sigh*

HEY! I can't think of a better Christmas present!! ;D

Charmaine Poulin November 5, 2010 at 7:48 AM  

Awww, my flashback is similar....my Lily is going to be 2 tomorrow!

Dana Rae November 5, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

Ahhh what a cute picture!

Chelsey - The Paper Mama November 5, 2010 at 9:05 AM  

I want to eat that photo of Charlie!

By the way: I LOVED your Halloween photos. Ellie's braids are beautiful. And, Evelyn is so sweet.

(I just caught up on your postings. :D)

Brooke @ Blushing Noir November 5, 2010 at 9:22 AM  

so adorable... they grow up way too fast

you've been tagged for a blog award!
http://blushingnoir.blogspot.com/2010/11/one-lovely-blog-award.html

Susan Cook November 5, 2010 at 9:27 AM  

He's so cute. They grow up so fast. I like his robot onsie!

Megan Harmeyer November 5, 2010 at 10:53 AM  

That onesie is adorable!! And so is your squishy little baby Charlie. :)

Colleen November 5, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

Oh, my goodness, baby Charlie is so adorable! That hair!! (For a moment I was confused and wondered if you put a wig on Evelyn.) :)

Anonymous,  November 5, 2010 at 3:21 PM  

wow look at this hair! what a cutie! they sure do grow up fast!

Unknown November 5, 2010 at 3:36 PM  

Too cute. I love the robot onsie. It's true. The days are often long, but the months just fly right past.

stacey November 5, 2010 at 7:06 PM  

Awwww so cute!!!! I joined in this week- this is my very Flashback Friday:)

jill November 5, 2010 at 8:08 PM  

oh my, baby charles vincent makes my heart melt!

Amanda November 5, 2010 at 11:32 PM  

That robot onesie is SO cute! Love it.

Post a Comment