Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Wordless Wednesday: silver bells

Wednesday, October 6, 2010


In between washing Charlie's bedding and scrubbing blueberry cough-ups (kinda like a burp-up, which is kinda like spit-up, only... from a cough. They're all just a nice way of saying vomit.) off of my pink yoga mat, I'll be making Halloween tutu's today.

But I realized I hadn't yet shared with everyone our brand new washer and dryer.
Check those babies out.

Laundry isn't quite so bad anymore.

Gimme all the cough-ups you've got, Charlie.
Mama can handle it.

12 comments:

CourtneyKeb October 6, 2010 at 9:30 AM  

I have the same set (but in white) and you'll love them! Amaz-zing!!!

Emily October 6, 2010 at 11:15 AM  

Anything that makes laundry easier makes me smile!

beka October 6, 2010 at 11:29 AM  

Oooooooh, NICE!
I heart new washer and dryers...
We had to get a new washer a few years ago because the former one was kaput, so the new one--white Bosch. 'Tis good, but I dream of those cool ones at Lowe's...and the dryer, methinks, will be to be replaced soon here.... :)

Too bad these things take money. LOL

Anonymous,  October 6, 2010 at 11:40 AM  

I'll just sit here and fantasize about a new washer and dryer now <3 xx

Brooke @ Blushing Noir October 6, 2010 at 12:58 PM  

I'm totally jealoussss!!! I would loveeeee to have those ;) is it weird that a new washer/dryer would be the perfect birthday present for me for my big three oh? haha

VERY nice ;) (the washer/dryer, I mean.. not the burp ups haha)

Alyssa S. October 6, 2010 at 3:50 PM  

Yours are making me regret ever choosing mine in white. I love the color of yours...much better than my own. They do rock when it comes to getting barf out!

Colleen October 6, 2010 at 4:42 PM  

New washers are awesome!

Amy Nielson October 6, 2010 at 9:00 PM  

ooooh, they're so pretty! congrats :)

Unknown October 6, 2010 at 9:06 PM  

Dig it!!!

When we got our new set shortly after Beatrix was born I was SO excited. It seriously makes me happy to do laundry :D

Mommy Elephant Sarah October 7, 2010 at 1:51 AM  

OoOoO that's a nice set. So lucky! :D

Devon October 7, 2010 at 2:43 PM  

oh yes yes yes... laundry sure is better when you've got some nice equipment!

Post a Comment