Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Flashback Friday- An Absent Host

Friday, August 13, 2010


I'm being a bad host this week. Rather than writing up a post packed full of old polaroids, I'm going to have to set up the photo-linky for everyone else, and let y'all play without me.

If you're new to Flashback Friday, or maybe just need a quick refresher, all you've got to do is scan in an older image of you or a loved one, and take us back in time with your writing. It can be a long post, lots of photos and stories, or it can be a short post, a single photo with a single sentence. You can't really go wrong. Once you're finished and your post has been published, make sure to grab one of our buttons from down below (this helps spread the word and gets our flashback community growing) and add it to your post, and then come back here and add your link to our photo list! If you've got time, try to visit and comment on a few other flashbacks.

Between my new higher dose of pain meds and my non stop nursing sessions with our low-birth-weight-baby, I'm hoping to find a minute to introduce you all to our beautiful newborn. Maybe I'll get a post up by tonight? Shes here though, I promise. And I can't wait to introduce her to y'all.

Anyways- have fun with your Flashbacks this week!!


7 comments:

Kunklebaby August 13, 2010 at 11:18 AM  

Can't wait to see her Tia! Congrats-make sure mama get some rest too! :D

Alita August 13, 2010 at 1:04 PM  

First- CONGRATS!!!

Second- you have every right to be a bad host chica. Baby girl & Baby mama come first.

Unknown August 13, 2010 at 1:55 PM  

ive been waiting to hear word from you about how you guys were doing! i was acutally starting to worry.

xoxox
congrats mama!

Danielle @ We Have It All August 13, 2010 at 3:24 PM  

Hey! Congrats! I didn't think you'd be doing FF... I just happened to come by & see if there was any news about your newest addition :) I hope you are all doing well!

Unknown August 13, 2010 at 4:34 PM  

firstly Congratulation!
I'm new to Flashback Friday and it was difficult to choose the photo for the link, there is so many I like
I'm your new follower

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale August 13, 2010 at 5:43 PM  

Just hopped over to your blog! I love it! I will be visiting again soon! :-)

Post a Comment