Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Flashback Friday- Christopher's Shadow

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tia's had to much sun today so I will be blogging today (This is Christopher). She won't even be editing this post so please excuse the errors I am sure to make.


I took this picture of myself and my brother while waiting for a plane in the Boise airport. We were flying to California to see my dad... my brother was living there with him and I lived with my mom in Boise at the time. Up until then my brother and I had pretty much been inseparable but you can tell from our hair how much we had changed (that's me on the right). Even though we're a lot different still, we're still brothers.


*************************
(I copy and pasted this from a post Tia did last week) Play along with us! Post an older picture, with a little blurb to go with it of course, and then add your link to the list below. Make sure to link back here to this post, either with our Flashback button (waaayyy down there at the bottom of the page), or old fashioned text link, and hopefully your readers and my readers will combine, and the blogisphere will be taken over by flashbacks! MUAHAHAH! ...sorry.


15 comments:

Melissa April 9, 2010 at 12:32 AM  

This will be my first time participating. I will post mine in the AM & link up.

I am now following you.. I am actually your 300th follower if that is how you say it ;-)

I see you were married on the Oregon coast.. I have yet to visit & have lived in Oregon & Washington now since 2005.. its on my list of things to do.

beka April 9, 2010 at 12:38 AM  

*laughs*
Oh, that's a great post.
Gosh, Tia, it's wonderful you have such a cleverly funny (love that muahahah) back-up blogposter!
Goodness. And I loved his "saturday" posts when I was going through the archives earlier. LOL, really.
;) Someday I really should do this thing--flashback friday...just not yet.
Once again, cute post:)

LeAnna April 9, 2010 at 7:47 AM  

I love shadow pictures!

Unknown April 9, 2010 at 11:18 AM  

Very cool picture and I like that it's unusual.

Alyssa S. April 9, 2010 at 11:41 AM  

How funny, you didn't even need to say it...I knew immediately from the shadow which one was you :) I love it!

Oh Mandie April 9, 2010 at 11:46 AM  

oh man, I have 3 younger brothers and I absolutely love looking back at all of our pictures together and laughing. :) Very awesome pic!!

Loddelina April 9, 2010 at 2:28 PM  

Another job well done, Christopher, I hope Tia feels better soon!

I love the photo, it looks like a scene from a comic book!

Amy April 9, 2010 at 3:31 PM  

Fun to be playing again! Your pic is hilarious, Christopher!

Unknown April 9, 2010 at 7:20 PM  

That's a great pic...almost like you just knew one day you were going to be a co-blogger! LOL

Giggly April 10, 2010 at 9:39 AM  

I wish my husband could do some blogging fill ins for me. :)

What a neat pic!

Johanna April 10, 2010 at 9:44 PM  

Tia- stay out of the sun!!!!

Post a Comment