Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Easter 2010

Sunday, April 11, 2010

I know, I know, Easter was a week ago, but- I find I've been taking so many pictures of the babies these days, and I've been keeping myself so busy, that uploading and editing gets pushed under the rug with the rest of my leftover chores, and before I know it, my camera battery is dead and I've got 800 pictures of tiny toes and ladybugs to sort through.

Of course, I want to share every picture that I take of everything with you, but I would probably crash all of your computers and send my blog shooting off into a photo album cluttered black hole somewhere in outer space. So to prevent that from happening, I cropped my favorite pictures, only giving you bits and pieces (facebook friends, i'll still be crashing your computers with the real deal), and keeping this here blog anchored down for the time being.


Our Easter was beautiful. The Easter bunny had come the night before (thanks to the magical Easter Bunny food that we had set out for him, I'm sure), so we woke up bright and early, hopped out of bed bunny style, ran downstairs to discover wonderful baskets filled with new sippy cups, Barenstein Bear books, Pooh DVDs, and lots and lots of beautiful flowers to plant together later in the day. We quickly put on pretty pink dresses and cozy blue bunny suits, wagged our floppy ears and cotton tails out the front door, and into the yard we scattered to find precious eggs filled with brightly colored chocolate treats and pennies for our piggy banks.

This was the first year that both of the babies really got to experience this holiday. Last year Eleanore didn't quite understand what all of the hub bub was about, and Charlie was only a few months old- we didn't do an egg hunt here at home. This year, Elie being fully aware of all magical creatures and their important roles in the universe, we had to go all out.

Smiles on faces and happy hearts.

This was the most beautiful Easter that I've ever experienced. Watching my babies grow, mixed with memories of my own childhood- it all came together to create the very most perfect day ever.

...ever.

23 comments:

Fallon April 11, 2010 at 9:36 PM  

Eleanor is soo pretty in her cute little dress and Charlie couldn't be cuter in his suit!

beka April 11, 2010 at 9:40 PM  

Oh my goodness, those pictures are soooo sweet. And I don't mind computers crashing. LOL. What a way to put it.
Our Easter was kind of boring (no little cousins) except for someone announcing that they're due in October, which was wonderful.
Gosh, Charlie's getting so big. And oh-so-cute:)

Chelsey - The Paper Mama April 11, 2010 at 9:49 PM  

Man, you have a couple of cute kids!
-chelsey

They call me mommy... April 11, 2010 at 9:53 PM  

AWW! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures! You are a photo genius and your children are absoulty precious! I have the same problem picking pictures, I want to share them all!

Desiree April 11, 2010 at 10:22 PM  

Oh those baby cheeks! I just want to squeeze them!

Lisa@goodknits April 11, 2010 at 10:27 PM  

oh goodness, charlie is in a bunny suit. A BUNNY SUIT! I can't get over it. Cutest thing I've ever seen!

Shalyn April 11, 2010 at 10:31 PM  

love love love the bunny suit!

Danielle April 11, 2010 at 10:49 PM  

Your children are precious. Love the pictures!!

I love ladybugs, and I have to say that is one great shot!

Chana@ Mamma Town April 11, 2010 at 11:14 PM  

A beautiful cute-ness overload! I love it! Don't you wish there were "blogging interns" out there who would edit our pics for free?! Maybe our husbands will? Hee hee!

Chana@ Mamma Town April 12, 2010 at 12:46 AM  

Another look at the cutie-pies! And wanted to let you know I've left you a little "somethin somethin" over at Mamma Town!
XOXOXO

rite April 12, 2010 at 12:53 AM  

your babies are so adorable!

Hope u had a wonderful Easter

Mommy Elephant Sarah April 12, 2010 at 2:39 AM  

Can't wait to enjoy that next year!! Charlie looks cute in his bunny costume! :)

Unknown April 12, 2010 at 6:32 AM  

Can't....take....the....cuteness. Seriously?!? Ahhh. Okay, Tia...we need to be Facebook friends because I just love looking at all of your amazing photos.

Johanna April 12, 2010 at 7:47 AM  

beautiful pictures Tia! Keep them comin'!
And Charlie's bunny outfit is too darn cute!
I'm happy to hear that your Easter was so special.

Oh Mandie April 12, 2010 at 8:45 AM  

I seriously want to come clear down to Texas soul purpose of squeezing your kids cheeks!

Petals April 12, 2010 at 9:02 AM  

Amazing photos. I love them all!

Hobocamp Crafts April 12, 2010 at 9:11 AM  

omg your photos just get more beautiful- the kids are scrumptious! so sweet- hope you are resting well mama xo

Nichole Jean April 12, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

i love these pictures. actually, i love all of your pictures. i don't even know how i found your site, but about a month ago, i did and i love everything about it.

i do have a question though. when you edit, do you use actions? what are you favorites?

Tia Colleen April 12, 2010 at 10:27 AM  

Aw, thank you everybody, for all of your wonderful compliments. Of course I think the babies are delicious, but thats because they're mine, hee hee. Its always so nice to hear it from others. It'll never get old.

Easter was so memorable and perfect, I'm about to go order copies of these pictures to hang up and frame before I forget (we haven't hung any new pictures in almost a year!).

xonichole- yay, thank you for visiting our little space we've got here :) Honestly, when it comes to editing my pictures, I'm still new at it. I haven't even given photoshop a try yet. I have it, a good friend gave it to me, but I'm very intimidated. I usually do a bit in LightRoom, a little in picnik, sometimes I open things in photoscape. I'm not sure what "actions" are (see, totally sheltered in the editing world), but it sounds like something above me and my knowledge, haha.

CraftGirlAlli April 12, 2010 at 5:46 PM  

omg. i love that you have him in a bunny suit!

Adrienne April 12, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

I somehow missed this post until now but I had to tell you that I absolutely gasped out loud at how beautifully perfect these photos are. It makes me long for the day that Randy & I have our own little family. <3

Colleen April 13, 2010 at 6:25 AM  

Beautiful pictures! The easter bunny costume is adorable!

Love the ladybug too.

Post a Comment