Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

The Best Summer

Thursday, April 1, 2010


On top of the diaper wipes box that we keep our old pictures in, sat the brown and red envelope that Christopher had borrowed last weeks pictures from. It was one of those envelopes that I could have sworn I had never seen in my life, I don't know where it came from, and every picture that I touched with my greasy fingers (We had spam for dinner- I'm pregnant, I'm allowed to eat gross things) made my heart happy. Pictures of my parents from the last 4th of July back home, before moving on and growing up. Pictures from mine and Christopher's trip to Boise, like the picture seen last week. Some backstage pictures from a Billy Idol concert (but no actual pictures of Billy Idol?). Rather than digging deeper through the diaper wipes box for a picture from my school girl days, I decided to bore you (tee hee) with more pictures of Christopher and I from that same perfect summer, in 2005...



Love love love love love these.

*************************

Play along with us! Post an older picture, with a little blurb to go with it of course, and then add your link to the list below. Make sure to link back here to this post, either with our Flashback button (waaayyy down there at the bottom of the page), or old fashioned text link, and hopefully your readers and my readers will combine, and the blogisphere will be taken over by flashbacks! MUAHAHAH! ...sorry.


18 comments:

Johanna April 1, 2010 at 8:36 PM  

Not boring what so ever! Love these oldies of you guys!

Unknown April 1, 2010 at 8:41 PM  

Oh my lord I just love your rainbow bright tattoo! One hot momma! ;0) I actually have a couple but my mother hates them so I have never posted pics. I have a Pegasus on my back and a moon and star on the back of my neck. Kind of additive.

Unknown April 1, 2010 at 9:01 PM  

Aw, I love them!! I love looking at pre-kid photos of me and Will!

CraftGirlAlli April 1, 2010 at 9:33 PM  

You never bore me!

Love the tattoo...you'll get to see mine in a bit!

TexasBobbi April 1, 2010 at 9:41 PM  

Wow, what it is like to be young.

Adrienne April 1, 2010 at 10:00 PM  

It's funny to see pictures of Christopher with his hair, he looks so much younger. You guys look like you're having so much fun! I'll have to put up a couple old pictures of me & Randy this week. We look like babies in our first pictures together. :)

beka April 1, 2010 at 10:09 PM  

Haha! Gotta loooooove these old pics. Though they're actually not that old. Nevermind.
They're great.
And every time, I can't get over the different hairstyles??
Y'all are so cute, though. :)

soul_searching_mama April 1, 2010 at 11:09 PM  

My husband and I had an awesome 2005 summer too. :) I love the pics of you and your husband when you were young! :)

Mommy Elephant Sarah April 2, 2010 at 12:49 AM  

Ya these pictures kick ass. I'll have to get my "retro Sarah " photos out for next week! You look hot in that picture!!

Anonymous,  April 2, 2010 at 12:49 AM  

I love you guys! His hair and your hat! LOVES IT!

Oh Mandie April 2, 2010 at 3:07 AM  

Spam????

You guys look awesome! That pic shows off your Rainbow Brite tattoo, its fab :)

Winklepots April 2, 2010 at 10:34 AM  

Love the picture of you. :o) I posted about the worst April Fool's prank I ever pulled. :oP

Alyssa S. April 2, 2010 at 4:15 PM  

Those pics are so adorable. It's funny, we have tons of pics before the kids came because we were married for 10 years before they came along, but the pics are so boring and more often than not of our dogs, who were our babies before we had babies :)

Chana@ Mamma Town April 2, 2010 at 9:54 PM  

You cute little stinkers!!
I just love you two in your "before life"!

Have a great Easter Tia!
XOXOXO

Rogue Wild April 3, 2010 at 9:42 AM  

Tia those pictures are great!!! Its fun to see Christopher with hair lol

your picture is just, well, awesome!! and the rainbow brite tat ROCKS!!!!

Fallon April 4, 2010 at 2:08 AM  

That's the coolest tatooed arm ever :)

Post a Comment