Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

I ♥ Tooshies.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I've been meaning to enter one of my pictures into one of the weekly challenges over at I ♥ Faces, but thing just haven't fallen into place. I get distracted, I'm busy, and usually forget about it altogether. I had more than one friend enter a photograph this week, and when I wondered if I had any "Tooshie" themed photographs, I remembered taking this picture of Charlie and Eleanore's Cheerilee pony...


They never said it had to be Charlie's tooshie, hee hee.

So there you have it. My first I ♥ Faces entry.

12 comments:

Sarah December 1, 2009 at 6:21 PM  

That's hilarious! Love the pony tooshie, and your little chubby guy is so adorable! I love all the rolls! :D

Great first entry!

Blessedw5mom December 1, 2009 at 6:25 PM  

He he he ... this is GREAT! And welcome to I heart faces (& tooshies)

Giggly December 1, 2009 at 7:14 PM  

Cute! I love baby feet! :)

Tara. December 1, 2009 at 7:45 PM  

Cute! I love the chubby-ness! ♥
Welcome!

Alyssa S. December 2, 2009 at 10:15 AM  

OMG, I love it! I didn't know Cherilee was into mooning people. I'll have to keep an eye on ours :) Charlie makes a nice witness to the mooning...hee hee.

This Little Bird December 3, 2009 at 8:02 AM  

too cute...I love pony tooshies too.

Tia December 3, 2009 at 4:29 PM  

Seriously loving this photo! Good job - your skills are amazing!

Post a Comment