Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

I ♥ Faces: Sweet Dreams

Monday, December 7, 2009

I'm entering my 2nd I ♥ Faces challenge. The theme this week is "Sweet Dreams". I don't have very many pictures of Eleanore passed out, since I wasn't as into photography during her baby days as I am now, which I regret, but here is a really precious shot of little Charlie...


The low humming of the car's engine soothed him to sleep, friend in hand. This picture was taken back in July, I haven't yet had the time to take a picture specifically according to the challenge (maybe after the holidays?), but wouldn't you say that grabbing this picture from the archives works just as well? Gosh, hes cute.

12 comments:

April December 7, 2009 at 4:52 PM  

All I want for Christmas is...


CHARLIE!!!!!!!

Anonymous,  December 7, 2009 at 4:57 PM  

what a cutie pie! scrump-tabu-lish ckeeks!

Johanna December 7, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

oh how he is adorable. look at those cheekys!

Lauren December 7, 2009 at 7:30 PM  

He's so adorable! I can't wait to see what you do with these challenges - they look like lots of fun =D.

Jeanne December 7, 2009 at 8:34 PM  

Your baby has a good grip on toys!

Anonymous,  December 7, 2009 at 9:31 PM  

oh I always wanted one of those teethers for Corrigan. YOur photo is adorable! Great entry!

Mindy~

Emily Burnette December 7, 2009 at 9:55 PM  

Those cheeks are killing me!!! Oh my goodness ...TOO CUTE :) Thanks for your kind comment!

Fallon December 7, 2009 at 10:28 PM  

I love Charlie and this photo is too cute!

Alyssa S. December 8, 2009 at 8:36 AM  

He is just too cute for words. I love the grip he has on the giraffe. On Sunday, on our way home from downtown, Merrick passed out in the car and had an iron grip on his board book like that...I couldn't get it out of his hand!

This Little Bird December 8, 2009 at 9:01 AM  

what a sweet photo tia. I love how he is clutching Sophie... too cute.

Esmeralda Bohemian December 8, 2009 at 3:46 PM  

I LOVE THE SOPHIE GIRAFFE!!! I've been lusting over them for quite some time now...and that little boy is just too adorable, I could kiss those cheeks all day!!

Post a Comment