Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Sasquatch curse, broken?

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Read about the curse of the Sasquatch mug here.
------------------------------------

You'll never believe what showed up on my doorstep the other day. The mail man rings the door bell twice, so I always know its him. Sometimes three times, but usually twice. Or if there is a sub mailman, once. Anyways. He handed me a big box, and based on the return address up in the left hand corner, my jaw dropped. Was this what I thought it was? Could it be true?

Doubled boxed, with enough bubble wrap to cushion a country, were two mugs. "Sasquatch II", and "Sasquatch III". Both in absolutely perfect, gorgeous condition.

Don't take my word on it just yet, but I think the curse has been broken.

4 comments:

Marilyn April 5, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

Yay! So nice to read a happy ending. :)

Carrie April 5, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

Hurray! Christopher looks so darn sweet and proud of his new mug(s)!

Post a Comment