Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Its just not a blogging kind of day, ya know?

Friday, May 2, 2008

Sometimes I just get really bad writers block. And sometimes I'm really just lazy. There are countless things I could write about. Like how last night we went to the Grace Museum and Eleanore climbed inside of a tree, or how tomorrow is the air show on base and my house will sound like the inside of an airport terminal. But really, all I can think about, is how nice it is outside, how I can't stop sneezing, and how badly I want a chocolate chip chocolate muffin. So while I'm playing outside in the sunshine, tossing chocolate chips in the air and catching them with my mouth, you're more than welcome to view this photograph of Bomber trying to sleep on my lap, while Christopher nerds it up on the computer behind her. See all that junk next to him? Yeah that's my craft space. I promise an excellent story is on its way. In the mean time, make sure and check the post below to win some free handmade recipe cards!

3 comments:

Anonymous,  May 2, 2008 at 4:31 PM  

Bomber really looks like O.

Michele Maule May 3, 2008 at 9:05 AM  

I want more pictures of your craft space :)

I am always intrigued by where people work...

Post a Comment