Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Hurry hurry. A blog giveaway!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

If any of y'all were interested in winning these beauties, you had better head on over to Indie Delights! And fast! The contest ends on May 3rd. All you have to do is leave a comment with your favorite recipe, and these hand-cut, hand-printed, hand-lined recipe cards could you yours, in whatever color your heart desires. Hows that for a run-on sentence?

7 comments:

Diana,  April 30, 2008 at 8:33 PM  

oooOOoo. I love them. They're beautiful!

Now I just need to go rip off someone else's recipe and call it my own...

xox

Robotosaurus!,  April 30, 2008 at 9:27 PM  

Mannnnn, I wish I had a recipe of some sort. I need to learn how to cook!

Art Kitten,  May 1, 2008 at 12:16 PM  

woohoo! I love these, *going to enter the contest now*

melissakate,  May 1, 2008 at 5:04 PM  

I must have those cards! But I can't give away my Coconut Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe. Curses!

UniqueNurseGranny,  May 1, 2008 at 5:11 PM  

I rarely cook but it is a nice offer.

BeckyKay,  May 2, 2008 at 9:41 AM  

I love my raven cards, Tia! I used them to write a letter the other day!

P. Lee,  May 3, 2008 at 8:14 PM  

I love your recipe cards - I keep thinking I might actually spend some money on me one of these days and they are at the top of my list - I can share my recipe from today - its on my blog! (And I used Red Mill Gluten Free All Purpose Baking Flour - so hopefully you can use it!)

Post a Comment