Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Happy 1st Birthday, Evelyn June!!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I'm too choked up for more than a few words, so I'll let the pictures do all the talking (but I promise written out feelings aren't too far to follow).

I thought and thought and thought about what kind of cake to do for baby Evelyn on her birthday. When the other two turned one, they had chocolate cupcakes. But now that our diet has changed- what would I make for Evelyn? How would I make her day as special as I made theirs?

Well after imagining elaborate fruit tower cakes that I knew she wouldn't eat, or mini cashew cheesecakes that I didn't want to give her because I think shes too young for nuts- it made more sense to just keep it simple. Thats what our diet, and our lifestyle, is all about. Simplicity.

And besides. Who says you have to have a cake to have a special day?

So instead of a cake smash, Miss Evelyn got an apple bash.

This is how a raw vegans rock the birthday.
It all starts with an apple...



Delicious Birthday Apple

Birthday Apple Eating

CHOMP

The Cutest Smile



A Raw Vegan Cake Smash

Chubby Legs & Apples

Birthday Kisses

Apple Twist

A Raw Vegan First Birthday

A Raw Vegan 1st Birthday

Happy 1st Birthday baby!!

Happy Birthday, Vegan Baby!

Enjoy your apples.


Post a Comment