Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Flashback Friday- Turning 26

Thursday, May 5, 2011


I want so badly to write about how my birthday went. The ups and the downs. The giant spider that I thought was going to leap on me and the baby while we floated on a standing dock in the lake. The park that we drove an hour to go to, that turned out to be closed due to construction. How we ran out of bananas and feasted on grapes, mangoes, and strawberry cheesecake all day. Theres so much I want to say!

Buts its Flashback Friday, so-
I'll have to wait until Monday.



Pictures from my birthday last year!

I was plump and pregnant, Christopher and Eleanore made me a gluten free chocolate cake with raspberry icing from scratch, we all washed the car together and played in the hose water, we filled my new bird feeder and hung my new birdhouse, I got flowers, and cat mugs, and stickers and measuring spoons in the shape of hearts- all of that.

Turning 26 was unbeatable.
That is, until today when I turned 27.



***************************
So heres what we do. Every week we dig through our memories- old cell phone pictures, polaroids from 1986, something that you pulled out of a dirty shoe box- and we flashback to it. We show it off, and we write about it. We take ourselves back to that place, with as little or as much detail as our hearts are willing to share. Scan it, upload it, copy and paste it from your livejournal (remember those?)- display your memories in whatever way works for you. And then grab out button way down at the bottom of the page there (or link back old fashioned text style), add it to your flashback, add your link to our flashback, and if you've got an extra minute- maybe browse around and read some of the flashbacks left by others. Its just for fun. And really- memories are too precious to be left in an old dirty shoe box.









This is a comment-free blog.

Post a Comment