Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Flashback Friday- Jingle Bear Rock

Friday, December 10, 2010


I know I keep talking about Christmas cards- and its because I'm obsessed. I anticipate getting them, I geek out over giving them. Opening the envelope is the equivalent of Christmas morning, to me. I lose touch with people so easily over time, and its very refreshing to sort of reconnect, even if its just through a simple piece of card stock hanging on my wall, for a couple weeks out of the year. Its nice.

So I wanted to flashback this week, using the photograph that we used for our very first Christmas card as a family. I don't have the actual card, apparently I never saved a copy (of if I did, its nowhere to be found), but I found the picture in a folder on my computer, and thats better than nothing.

Do y'all know what Jingle Bears are?
Another thing I'm obsessed with.
I've snuggled with one at bedtime ever since I was 3. Christopher hates it.

Eleanore's first Christmas, we dressed her up as a Jingle Bear...



...too cute, Eleanore.

I remember trying to get her to sit up on her own, and she kept falling over. Leaning her up against the records behind her only pushed them back, so then she fell, and they fell. I think this picture was snapped real quick, seconds before she toppled over- which would explain the slight blur on her face. The wobble head is always the first to go, haha.

But hey, while I've got you here- I know that some of you only stop by on Fridays for the Flashback, so you might not have seen it, but today is the last day to win a slouchy hat from Good Knits, so if you're wanting an early Christmas Present, go here and enter?


********************************
Flashback with us! Go through your polaroids, scrapbooks, old crappy cell phone pictures- whatever you've got. Scan them, upload them, get them onto the computer somehow, and then share them with the world! Or... with us at least. Post them onto your blogs, write a little bit to go with them- tell us your story. When you're all finished, grab one of our buttons from down below (wayyyy down there at the bottom of our page) and put it somewhere inside your post (or link back to us the old fashioned text way). Come back here to this post, and add your link to the photo list below!




This is a no comment blog, but if you'd like to get in touch, our email is always at the bottom of the page :)

Post a Comment