Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Wordless Wednesday: Ordinary Beauty

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

(I've been so busy this week, that I haven't been able to get outside and work on any of my photo challenges or assignments. Trying to do any kind of "homework", while chasing after 3 kids (ok one of them just kinda lays there), fighting with the wrecking yard of a laundry pile that has accumulated as a result of our broken dryer, and disinfecting the entire downstairs because of a cute little incident involving a carton of sour soy milk- is just as hard as it sounds.)



(I did manage to find some Ordinary Beauty in my kitchen, this morning though. Above where last nights ant infestation took place, rests a tea set that I bought from my long lost neighbor. The light coming in through the kitchen window distracted me from the dust on the rims, so I grabbed my camera and captured the opposite of how I was feeling, which was sleep deprived and in need of a good tooth brushing. Those tea cups sure don't look like they need to brush their teeth, do they?)

(I'd say beauty was found.)

6 comments:

Chelsey - The Paper Mama September 15, 2010 at 11:48 AM  

I'd say beauty was found too! Love your cups.

Alyssa S. September 15, 2010 at 12:36 PM  

What a beautiful tea set :) I love beauty found in the simple things!

Unknown September 15, 2010 at 6:14 PM  

these are lovely cups! and it would be nice to take a break and just sit down and have a cup of tea:)

Charmaine Poulin September 15, 2010 at 7:43 PM  

You definitely captured it! Great shot!

Ashley Sisk September 15, 2010 at 8:30 PM  

That is definitely beautiful.

beka September 16, 2010 at 2:47 PM  

Oh so pretty:)
Isn't that funny how the stuff we capture sometimes is just the opposite of how we feel. Heh.

Post a Comment