Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

We Have The Best Sponsors

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Its been a year since I really started blogging. I've been blogging in general for much longer, tracking my diary days all the way back to livejournal, but- it was a year ago that I decided to take things more seriously. "Seriously" meaning, writing from the heart, not just documenting my trip to the store.

When I first took the plunge and decided to invite sponsors into our space here, I was frantic. "Nobody will want to support us, nobody is going to accept a space, I doubt anybody even reads my blog, I'm going to look like an idiot", I told myself. I was scared.

But a handful of wonderful wonderful wonderful folks proved me wrong.
Talented Crafters/Artists/Mothers/Friends.

Thanks to all of your support- I've been able to keep typing at full speed, hitting only the occasional speed bump. I've been inspired to keep taking pictures, although sometimes over exposed and blurry. And I've been continuously documenting my life, and the life of my family the way that I've always wanted to.

Please take a minute to support the amazing people who support us.


Smashing



Pretty Lizzy Lu



The Frog Bag



A Starlight Creation



13 Plum Knitting



Dot Handmade



The Plushie Foundry



Plantress



Uff Da! Designs



Maggie's Studio



Anikatoro



Random Pretties



Pink Lemonade



Muffin Top Designs



Also, I can't forget all of the support given by the really-super-great indie business owners behind our recently added series of Saturday giveaways. Check the sidebar for the giveaway button if you haven't entered to win free stuff yet!

Thank you, sponsors!!!
We appreciate you.

2 comments:

Traveliztera September 2, 2010 at 10:14 AM  

awww those are some pretty awesome sponsors!

Swati September 3, 2010 at 7:43 AM  

Great blog!
Following you from Friendly Friday Follow.
Looking forward to read more from you :)

http://dwivedi2326.blogspot.com/2010/09/final-chapter.html

Post a Comment