Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Flashback Friday: Even MORE Pictures Of Toddler Elie

Friday, July 23, 2010


In case you missed last weeks flashback, or the one before that- I've been reflecting back to my oldest daughter's toddler years. The years of learning how to walk and talk, the years of gnawing on frozen waffles, and the years that failed to properly prepare me for the chaos that my now-almost-four-year-old dishes out daily.

To most, age 3 is still considered a toddler. To me, my towering-over-all-of-the-five-year-olds mini Sasquatch is a young lady. Soon, in just 17 days, she'll have not only one younger sibling, but two. A 19 month old brother, and a newborn baby sister.

Sometimes I forget all too easily, about the precious moments that we shared when it was just her. So these recent flashbacks, as her 4th birthday quickly approaches us, are my reminder of memories that have gotten buried under the stresses of her growing up.



Another trip to the zoo. But this time, walking on her own. She fell in love with the giraffes, and had to go back every other day just to say hello.



Her first outside romp with a ball. Her little legs just couldn't keep up.



And of course we'll never forget, her first time helping Daddy out back in the garden. With her Easter sun hat on, and her bucket full of clover, she gave us all the cuteness her heart could project.



*******************************************************
If you're new to Flashback Friday, don't be shy! Heres how we do it-

Grab an old photo (or if you're like me, a bazillion), write a little bit about it, and link up! We love love love to invade your personal Polaroid history, so don't be shy, post your photo, and expect a lot of comments starting with "awwwwww". Unless its a sad post, and then... well those might start with "awww" too. I swear, most weeks I cry at half of your flashbacks (I know, I'm pregnant, so-). Anyways- (please please) don't forget to either text link back to this post, or grab one of our buttons from down below (we've gotta spread the word!).


15 comments:

krissilugbill July 23, 2010 at 4:52 AM  

she is just so cute! i bet it is so much fun to go back through all the old photo's of her and see how much she has grown and how fast it has gone :( great photo's love the one where she is looking at the giraffe :)

Renee July 23, 2010 at 7:16 AM  

She is soooo cute!!! I love her pigtails in the zoo pics!!

Mommy Elephant Sarah July 23, 2010 at 8:22 AM  

These are so super cute Tia! You know I love the zoo and gardening pictures!!

Adrienne July 23, 2010 at 8:49 AM  

Aw she was such a sweet baby girl. She looked a lot like your husband. I can't believe she's only 3 now, I always thought she was older. It must be all that hair!

Chelsey - The Paper Mama July 23, 2010 at 8:57 AM  

She's so cute! Look how close she is to the giraffe! It's fun reading her flashbacks.

Unknown July 23, 2010 at 9:21 AM  

So darned adorable!! Isn't it crazy looking back and seeing how little they were? Man, they grow so fast!

Maggie July 23, 2010 at 9:33 AM  

Love those zoo photos! OMG she is adorable with the little pony tails.

Alyssa S. July 23, 2010 at 10:30 AM  

She was such an adorable little thing. Now she's a precious big girl and big sister :)

beka July 23, 2010 at 2:49 PM  

Aw, she's too cute. :)
Ack! I can't believe it--the baby ticker says 17 freakin' days. I remember the days when it had 3 digits! Golly:)

Anonymous,  July 23, 2010 at 4:16 PM  

I don't know why in the heck I haven't followed you?! Love how you do flash back Fridays!!! I am proud to say I am a follower miss Tia!!! love your blog!

Bellz Journey July 23, 2010 at 5:31 PM  

She is just so adorable!! She may have grown but she hasn't seemed to change much looks wise. How did you ever stop yourself from pinching her sweet cheeks?

TexasBobbi July 23, 2010 at 10:21 PM  

Look and her super sweet self, she is growing too fast.

Post a Comment