Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Taking The Weekend Off

Friday, June 11, 2010

I think I'll take the weekend off. That sounds nice, doesn't it? I think I'll unplug the computer (yes, even the mini), and instead- spend some time enjoying the greater things.

Like the local artwork...



Or maybe I'll go for a stomp around the block (even if there aren't any puddles to play in)...



I'll probably bake a few things.
I was thinking chocolate biscotti, maybe...



I'll probably end up chasing this guy around a lot...



But doesn't that all sound kind of perfect?
I think it does.

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

beka June 11, 2010 at 10:53 PM  

Whoa. Chocolate biscotti AND local art?
I think I'm a goner.
;)

Fallon June 11, 2010 at 11:39 PM  

I hope you get to do just want you want this weekend =)

Colleen June 12, 2010 at 6:53 AM  

Have a wonderful "unplugged" weekend!

Christina June 13, 2010 at 11:31 PM  

I hope your weekend was filled with a lot of fun and relaxation. (or at least, as much relaxation as a mom can get with two little ones running around and one soon to be here!) :)
Adorable pictures.

Post a Comment