Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Our May Sponsors

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I can't believe its May already (my birthday is tomorrow, I'll be 26, really?). It feels like it was just last week when our Christmas tree was standing brightly in the corner of our dining room, and we were baking sugar cookies and dusting them with edible red and green glitter. Time, like always, is running past me, and I can't keep up.

I'd like to pause though, and take a few minutes to thank all of our wonderful sponsors for the month of May. These people are oh so important to me, for they allow me to sit here on my uncomfortable yet functional wooden chair (my dad built it and I just can't bring myself to trade it in for a cushioned one with wheels), and type until my fingers are numb and my head is clear. Our sponsors help me along with the motivation to keep taking pictures, to keep posting them, and to keep writing chapter long captions to surround the images. Our sponsors are mothers, crafters, friends- just like you are.

Please take some time to click over and visit some of the amazing people that support me and my family?

1. Anna C Sophia. 2. KIOKKO. 3. Maid Of Clay. 4. Anikatoro.



1. Quest For Real Food. 2. Onama. 3. Smashing. 4. Grieve Out Loud.



1. Maggie. 2. Nitelilty Glamour. 3. Random Pretties. 4. Artsy Clay.



All wonderful people that I'm always so happy to have here as part of our little space on the interwebs. Thank you May sponsors, we heart you!!!

If you would like to sponsor us, you can get more information by clicking here. Our ads will start looking a little bit different next month, so be ready for it!

9 comments:

Maggie May 4, 2010 at 10:10 AM  

You are the greatest, Tia!

Anika May 4, 2010 at 10:42 AM  

I appreciate all you do Tia! Thank you for such great help and interesting blogging!

artsyclay May 4, 2010 at 10:55 AM  

Aw, thanks for including my ladybug! ♥

cindy May 4, 2010 at 11:24 AM  

Thank you for such a sweet post Tia! ;) Yay to the paci pic! xx

Chelsey - The Paper Mama May 4, 2010 at 7:36 PM  

Great shops! I always love finding new fun shops!
-chelsey

Christina May 4, 2010 at 10:02 PM  

It does seem like Christmas was very recent!! Great shops. :)

Rogue Wild May 5, 2010 at 2:12 PM  

thanks for sharing the pictures of the sponsors, I love the pot with the names in it!!

Happy birthday!

Chelsea May 8, 2010 at 5:38 PM  

I will be featuring that pot with the couples names in my next weekly surf. how cleaver.

What a wonderful-awesome blog you've got here missy! <3

(Happy Mothers day!)

Post a Comment