Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

The Great Sippy Standoff of '09

Saturday, July 4, 2009


Recently I joined up with a team of rockin' Mama's over at a new blog called The Mama Dramalogues. Yesterday I sat down in the middle of one of the most chaotic days in Herman family history, to write up my first article, and somehow managed to publish it after only 45 minutes. Don't worry, I won't flood this here blog with links every time I post over there, but since this is my first piece of writing, and kind of a funny one (whatever, I toot my own horn all the time, haha) I thought maybe y'all would like to take a peek at "The Great Sippy Standoff of '09". And if you haven't already, please feel free to add The Mama Dramalogues to your blog links, favorites, blog feed, whatever. We'd love to have you as a follower.

2 comments:

Unknown July 4, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

I thought it was hilarious. Toot your horn away!

and that picture is fantastic!

Angela July 4, 2009 at 12:21 PM  

I love that picture and I am off to read the article now. I toot my horn all the time- because somebody has to do it, right?

Have a happy 4th and thank your husband for me ;)

Post a Comment