Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Rubber band wrists.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

All of those cute little chubby baby rolls make my heart melt into allergen free mush. Who cares if hes already outgrown everything in his closet (which is our closet actually, since he has yet to move out of Mom and Dad's room), hes so cute. I was just telling someone yesterday, that I love him in a completely different way than I love my daughter. Not more. Not less. Just, differently? Maybe its because I'm breastfeeding this one. Or maybe its because hes a boy, and shes a girl. But oh gosh, I am so in love with this little man. His cuteness kills, that's for sure.


Also, he let me sleep for 5 hours in a row last night, so that definitely earns him some bonus baby points...

5 comments:

LeaKarts March 17, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

He is SO cute! I used to count my daughter's baby rolls, I loved them so :)

Needs Coffee To Live March 17, 2009 at 11:19 AM  

He is so flippin cute! I know what you mean about loving them 'differently', I feel the same way :-) I have 2 boys and breastfed both...I think it's just that they're 2 different people :-)

Rebecca March 17, 2009 at 11:28 AM  

Its okay if he outgrows everything, because you seem to have an endless supply of really really adorable onesies. CUTE!

Kimberly D. March 17, 2009 at 4:59 PM  

Hooray for fat baby boys. I've got an 8 month old and I love my chunky little man so much. My friend has a skinny baby boy and shes all like, "look its so cute you can she his abs in this photo." BABIES are not supposed to have abs woman!!

Unknown March 24, 2009 at 5:34 PM  

well, he's certainly adorable. applique onesie and all. :-D

Post a Comment