Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

No burns on these fingers this morning.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yesterday I was on the phone with my best friend, pouring myself a cup of tea, when I suddenly interrupted her sentence with a random shout of "Aw piss!". Normal for me, spitting out random sayings loudly, but she found it to be extremely funny. Clearly, its been way too long since we've seen each other. Her laughing triggered my laughing, and caused my abs to hurt for an hour. I have abs buried under there somewhere, I know I do? What was I so mad about, causing me to yell "Aw piss!", you wonder? Well as I was pouring the hot water from my red tea kettle into my matching red mug, the stream knocked the string and paper down into the bottom of the pool of bubbling water. ...Aw, piss, right? Don't you hate that? And then you have to get a spoon or other utensil to fish it out, because why would you put your fingers down in there and fry them? I'm certainly not burning my fingers... no thank you.

-"Fruity Tea bags for Tea Party and Kitchen Play, Pretend Food", by SydneyAngel, $9.00.

2 comments:

Needs Coffee To Live March 18, 2009 at 9:20 AM  

My teabags don't even have string :-(
I have a bright orange tea kettle...and bright orange mugs to match...I thought I was the only one with matching tea kettle & mugs! I don't feel so lonely anymore HA ha ha!
Oh, and those play teabags are adorible!

SillyLittleLady March 18, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

Oh my gosh I hate it when that happens! And then the tag and string are soggy and make the sides of my handpainted (by me) elephant mug sticky :(

Post a Comment