Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Cupcake!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I've been bothering Christopher to make a cupcake design since the dawn of time. Mostly, because I haven't yet made myself a recipe box and cards, and I think I'd want a cupcake more than anything. Crazy right? That I haven't made one for myself? My recipes are scattered around the kitchen on beat up scribbled on scraps of notebook paper. Well he finally made the design. And I finally made a box.


But just like every other box I've made, this one isn't for me. I'm going to list this one in my etsy shop later today, along with a aqua and pink raven box. I think I want a red and pink box. ...maybe someday, hehe.

7 comments:

Rebecca March 11, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

Okay THAT is the cutest.

Anonymous,  March 11, 2009 at 8:54 AM  

that is absolutely rockin'!

Home Deconomics March 11, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

LOVE the cupcake! I mean really, who doesn't love cupcakes?

Tia Colleen March 11, 2009 at 9:51 PM  

Aw, thanks! Christopher just said it made him happy that everyone likes it...

Needs Coffee To Live March 12, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

That's AWESOME!!! I love cupcakes....I think I'll have to go home and makes some tonight :-)

Post a Comment