Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

O Tannenbaum

Saturday, November 15, 2008


Last year I made all of my own Christmas cards. It was time consuming, and kind of a pain. While it was nice, and I had more of a personalized connection with my cards than any previous year, I decided that this year with Charlie's impending arrival, it would be best if we just went out and bought them. So as of 2 minutes ago, my Christmas card shopping is finished. There's one check on my mile long Christmas to-do list. What kind of cards are you sending out this year? Handmade by you? Handmade by someone else? Store bought? I'd love to see the pretty things that you'll be sending out to mailboxes...

6 comments:

jessicajane November 15, 2008 at 9:41 AM  

did you buy those ones? those ones are cute....ill probably make some, and buy some. the really special ones get handmade..haha

Anonymous,  November 15, 2008 at 11:04 AM  

I made my own xmas cards a couple of years ago...NEVER AGAIN! It was such a pain and I ended up not enjoying it at all.

This year I will not spend 1 cent on cards. I have donated to a lot of animal charities in the last couple of years which means I get a lot of mail from them. This time of the year many of these charities will send you free holiday card sets to hand out and spread the word about their cause. So I have a bunch of cute puppies, kittens, and other animals that will be going in the mail instead. :)

Stacey November 15, 2008 at 7:35 PM  

Those are lovely, I usually make my own, but love to look and sometimes buy others. :)

ReneeBuchananArt November 15, 2008 at 9:06 PM  

I bought mine this year but they weren't handmade. I feel guilty! Next year I want to either make my own or buy from Etsy!

Home Deconomics November 16, 2008 at 10:04 AM  

I love buying handmade cards! I am easliy capable of making my own neato cards but I think I enjoy buying others' more than making my own.
I love having a huge stash of cards that I can dig through for any occassion. Including those last minute Christmas cards!

Post a Comment