Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Super hip potholders.

Friday, September 5, 2008

I don't know about everyone else, but I could use about 50 billion more potholders. I've got a few vintage ones that were passed down to me from my aunt, a few apple themed ones that I got last year for Christmas, and some handmade ones by my sister in law hybridhopes. The ones that my sister in law made, had an accident while Christopher was cooking. They're half melted? I wasn't around with the actual incident happened, but Christopher said something about flames and got a too creepy for comfort smile on his face. And maybe its just our house, but our potholders get really dirty. And the worst part is, even though they're dirty, we're guilty of putting them back into the drawer. Some of them have a mystery substance stuck to them, from who knows how long ago. Maybe I can get some hooks hung up in the kitchen to put them on display. That way I'm less likely to hang up crusty old food. Gross Tia, gross. The other day I stumbled upon an amazing deal that I just have to pass along. Etsy shop fussygussy, out of Cambridge MA, is having a rockin'-can't-pass-up-summer-sale that you've got to take advantage of! This entire section of potholders, is on sale for $8.00 each. The listing is for 1 potholder, but the sale is, you buy one and get a matching one free! Sha! I can't wait until I have a few extra dollars in paypal to get a set for myself...

-"SALE Viva Guadalupe Pot-holder", by fussygussy, $8.00.

4 comments:

fuzzbuzz September 5, 2008 at 11:33 AM  

That's a happening potholder and I really like how they photographed it on the record. I really want to know what that record is though. ;D

Hybrid Hopes September 5, 2008 at 2:40 PM  

Yeah, it was acrylic yarn. i warned chris that they couldn't stand extended super hot heat, but since then I've switched to natural materials. That way I don't have to warn anyone that might forget...

EEEE. Sounds like you need new potholders...

Anonymous,  September 5, 2008 at 7:30 PM  

I'm happy with a random pot holder I found in a totally unrelated etsy package. I had no idea whose potholder it was, but I guessed they didn't want it back.

Post a Comment