Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Noni Comes To Visit: The Buffalo Gap Historical Village

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Ok, now I realize that this is going to be a crazy whirlwind of picture overload, and I'm completely okay with that, but- lately my brain is having a hard time finding the words to go along with my pictures (and memories), so things in this entry are a little bit opposite. Rather than a few pictures with the story to go with them, I'm letting the pictures tell the story themselves.

And can I just add real quick, that the Buffalo Gap Historical Village is absolutely my new favorite place to totally geek out at? Becaaaause- yes.

And cut me some slack on the lack of editing? I've been busy juicing oranges and attending soccer games :)



Yep, so that was that.

Post a Comment