Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Flashback Friday- Endometriosis Awareness

Thursday, March 3, 2011


What I want to do, right now, is type out in detail all of the events (both large and small) that have taken place in the last 24 hours. I want to spill it: my pain, my fears, my reality, my hope, my heartache. But because I have to draw the line somewhere on the too-much-information meter, I'm going to simply bite my typing tongue, and save it for when I have accurate words to pull from my worry.

I always have to be so dang over dramatic, don't I? Yuck.

But anyways, since its the first Flashback of March (and because I'm both physically and mentally exhausted, not to mention absolutely freezing in the 83 degree heat)- I'm going to direct you all to my Endometriosis Awareness posts.

*Yawn*, how boring Tia, you must be thinking. But well, most of you are women that read my blog (with the occasional dude maybe? *fist bump*), and its a disease that doesn't get talked about enough, and it sure as heck can cause us ladies a whooooole lotta pain.

This has nothing to do with my "blah blah blah, I don't feel good" stuff from earlier in the post either. I just happen to have the rotten health of an old women, and have plenty of stitches and scopes overall to write about.

So. If you've got a few minutes, please click on the following links from our blogs yesteryear, and have yourself a little read...

*Endometriosis Awareness.
*
Endometriosis: My Story.


****************************
So heres what we do. Every week we dig through our memories- old cell phone pictures, polaroids from 1986, something that you pulled out of a dirty shoe box- and we flashback to it. We show it off, and we write about it. We take ourselves back to that place, with as little or as much detail as our hearts are willing to share. Scan it, upload it, copy and paste it from your livejournal (remember those?)- display your memories in whatever way works for you. And then grab out button way down at the bottom of the page there (or link back old fashioned text style), add it to your flashback, add your link to our flashback, and if you've got an extra minute- maybe browse around and read some of the flashbacks left by others. Its just for fun. And really- memories are too precious to be left in an old dirty shoe box.

Post a Comment