Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Stare at the picture, stare at the picture

Tuesday, January 18, 2011



Particularly, on a day like today, which is turning out to be much like all of last week- the scale arguing with my intense fitness routines, sick children with runny noses and food sensitivities, and the worst of them all ...I forgot my very best friends birthday.

Just stare at the picture, just stare at the picture, just stare at the picture...

But even with another day down in the dumps- the sky is still blue, my babies still laugh, and hopefully my best friend will forgive me.

Especially after I present her with an airline ticket to come see me, as well as a deliciously home baked birthday cake to totally pig out on- Kalii are you reading this?!

Maybe this afternoon I'll take the kids out on the tractor. Nothing says Texas like a toddler on a John Deere. Even if the John Deere is miniature and designed for a butt the size of a 3 year old.

Post a Comment