Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

How A Hose Slayed The Dragon

Tuesday, September 21, 2010


Today... Charlie is a brave knight!
A brave knight in an 80's tank top.

His quest?

To slay the dragon with his sword!
Or... water the tree with the garden hose.



(Oops! Mommy got a little too close to the knight and his sword.)



Wait- whats this?

The knight has a sidekick!
A crazy haired, laughing hysterically, slightly older sibling- wearing some kind of pop music forcefield!?

Surely if the knight's sword doesn't slay the dragon- Justin Bieber will.



It seems that the sidekick is immune to the powers of the sharp blade!



Amazing!

She is invincible!!

Unstoppable!

It must be the Bieber.

"Here, give ME that sword!", she says to the knight. "I'll show you how its done!"



Together, the knight and his sidekick (who has clearly stolen the spotlight), run to the castle!

And they attack.



Have you ever seen such a happy attack?
Geez, kid, you could have least put on your mid-tantrum face.



There.

Its done.

The dragon has been slayed.



But the knight's job wasn't yet finished.

He had one more thing left to do.

Rescue the princess! Of course.



"My hero!", she shouted!
Or, muttered in a Roseanne sort of manner.



They then traveled all the way across the lawn, where the princess was safely returned to her father the king.

And as the sun sets, warm cookies and milk were served to the noble siblings as a reward for thier brave adventures.

The End.

20 comments:

Lacey September 21, 2010 at 1:45 PM  

This made me LOL more than once and uuhhhh, is it possible for you to turn this into a children's book for my kids. I just know they'd love the story as much as I did!

jill September 21, 2010 at 1:47 PM  

best fairy tale ever! the princess picture brought the biggest smile to my face [well, a bigger one than what was already there reading thru the beginning of this].

love all their outfits but um, HATE the hubs shirt. in a "im a total husky fan" sorta way! :)

Kitty September 21, 2010 at 1:57 PM  

omigoodness! the cute!

that story was funny and fantastic too. :D

Unknown September 21, 2010 at 2:05 PM  

I love you. I miss your blog and I need to make it a point to read it every day again... because you make me smile. :) And I need that! Thanks for the smile :)

Emily September 21, 2010 at 2:13 PM  

Okay, this seriously just made my afternoon. I don't think your kids could be any cuter.

Krystle September 21, 2010 at 2:14 PM  

Ahahaha I love it!!!! Thank you so much for sharing your stories. You have me really inspired to do a better job of documenting the fun around the house.

Krystle

Unknown September 21, 2010 at 2:16 PM  

Adorable family
Adorable blog post

Christina September 21, 2010 at 2:32 PM  

haha too cute!!! Very creative. :)

They call me mommy... September 21, 2010 at 3:17 PM  

Oh my geeze! this is adorable! you have the most amazing way of capturing a story! Beautiful pictures too!

Unknown September 21, 2010 at 3:49 PM  

Such a cute post! And Gracie got all giggly over Elie's "Super CUTE!" (those are Gracie's words) Justin Bieber t-shirt.

I can't believe how big Evelyn is!! We are all done with mono... should get together soon!

Melissa September 21, 2010 at 11:46 PM  

You have the cutest babies & I love all your photo's! Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous,  September 21, 2010 at 11:58 PM  

This post was too cute! Your daughter is beautiful! I love the picture of your lil man all wet! and of coarse your new little strawberry.

Seffliva September 22, 2010 at 12:45 AM  

So cute! I also played water hose sometimes. Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this post. Keep posting!

pressure washer hose

Mommy Elephant Sarah September 22, 2010 at 3:55 AM  

Great fairy tale. Love the strawberry onesie.
Thanks for the comment on my dog post. I almost didn't put that picture up, but in the end decided to because it was real.

Jessie C September 22, 2010 at 10:17 AM  

Oh jeez, Justin beiber. Omg, your kids are so adorable. I love her onesie!

Megan E. September 22, 2010 at 9:10 PM  

The last picture is AMAZING! xo

Anonymous,  September 22, 2010 at 9:58 PM  

ADORABLE! i had a rough day today, and this post put a huge smile on my face. thank you for that! xoxoxo!

MM September 23, 2010 at 2:11 AM  

protect the neck, chris! that last picture makes me antsy.

considerthelillies September 23, 2010 at 1:53 PM  

the kids look so sweet, looks like one happy fam!

Post a Comment