Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Get To Know A Mama: Ask Me Anything

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Recently, I got an email from Chelsey over at The Paper Mama, asking me if I'd like to participate in a "Get To Know A Mama" sort of blog project. First of all, the fact that anybody wants me to participate in anything, flatters me to the point of near labor, and secondly, YES, of course I would!

So, this "Get To Know A Mama" thing, what is it? Oh, its basically, where she features a fellow Mama blogger, and y'all get to bombard them with questions that you've been dying to have answers to.

Ok so most of you probably don't have anything that you're dying to know, and have probably never even thought about asking me any personal questions up until now, but- go ahead, ask me anything.


Well wait, don't ask me here. Make sure to hop over to this post at The Paper Mama, and ask me there. I'm an open book, so don't be shy. Where was I born, first boy I kissed, my heaviest weight, how I discipline my children, did I have my teeth professionally filed down to look like vampire fangs- go for it. But you need to go for it by Wednesday, ok? Because thats when shes going to send me the questions (like I'm not going to be constantly checking her comments, though?).

And while you're over there, you should check out her weekly photo challenges. This weeks challenge is "sleepy", and I doubt a single one of you would be able to honestly deny the fact that pictures of sleeping babies are among the absolute most precious things on the planet.

I can't wait to see what you've got for me!

4 comments:

beka June 15, 2010 at 10:06 AM  

Oh my dear. When I saw your picture in my dashboard, I almost laughed. Er...squealed in anticipation.
....Nah, wait. I thought, gosh that's a really cute pic of Tia! ;)
Cute heads-up post.

Alyssa S. June 15, 2010 at 2:50 PM  

How cool...and fun! Does "can I borrow a quarter" qualify as a legitimate question? OK, kidding...and clicking over.

Chelsey - The Paper Mama June 15, 2010 at 7:27 PM  

Oh man, I totally thought today was Wednesday! Ha! Ummmm, I sent you your email. :) I worked at 5 this morning. AND, I tried to put my underwear on my head this morning when i was getting dressed... I really thought it was my hat.

Ok, have a blast answering!

TexasBobbi June 15, 2010 at 9:19 PM  

So exciting, I will try to remember to go ove rand ask a question.

Post a Comment