Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Just A Smidgen Shy Of Perfect

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The weather was just a smidgen shy of perfect yesterday. Even though the breeze kept blowing away my blanched almond skins, and the sun was apparently much stronger than I had anticipated (I'm currently soaking in aloe), the bees stayed away and the kids got along. Blooming branches on front yard trees, rambling conversations with friends and neighbors, and little girls forming "no boys allowed" style clubs in the driveway.





11 comments:

Unknown March 10, 2010 at 6:44 AM  

This post made me so happy. I can just imagine how relaxing that must have been. And your neighborhood is adorable!!

Anonymous,  March 10, 2010 at 8:10 AM  

Especially love that 2nd photo! I actually tried to set it as my desktop background but it wasn't quite large enough & got all pixilated. Simple, clutter-free images with that kind of rich color are hard to come by.

Chana@ Mamma Town March 10, 2010 at 8:23 AM  

I love it so much! Makes me feel such hope for spring:)

Unknown March 10, 2010 at 9:43 AM  

It WAS beautiful, wasn't it? We all went to Prairie Dog park for a picnic. It was supposed to be fun, but it ended up being a test of wills between me and the hubs and the girls in their most obnoxious forms. So we went home before they even got to play, and Gracie informed me that she wants a new family. But still... the weather! Beautiful!

Colleen March 10, 2010 at 10:29 AM  

It must be just a tad warmer where you are than here at my house. We don't have spring blooms quite yet.
I love the picture of the tree against the sky!

beka March 10, 2010 at 11:26 AM  

Soon it'll be warm and spring, and then it'll be hot.
Lovely pictures, Tia!
I'm praying for Charlie and you guys!
<3

Anonymous,  March 10, 2010 at 12:10 PM  

I love your photographs!

.jimaie.marie. March 11, 2010 at 2:20 PM  

What a beautiful day!!! Can you send some of that weather my way? I am so ready for days at the park, picnic lunches and sunshine!

Anonymous,  March 11, 2010 at 4:31 PM  

the weather is just about perfect here right now! love it!

Post a Comment