Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Dress Up

Monday, March 15, 2010


The other morning while I was making oatmeal in the kitchen, Eleanore and Charlie were falling into hysterics.

"Whats so funny?", I shouted out at them, curious as to what could possibly cause such a reaction from the two of them so early.

And then into the dining room slides Eleanore, still dressed in pajamas with slippery footed socks on, wearing my bra.

"Oh my gosh", was all I managed to say before the laughter started tickling my tummy. I couldn't find any words after that, I just picked up my camera, kinda scooted her towards a white wall, Charlie crawling after, and snapped twenty or more pictures of her wearing my Cacique Balconette.

"Mommy I wear your boobie bra!", she giggled, over and over again, as if what she was saying were funnier than the actual act of child bra dress up itself.

If she only knew how precious she is, she'd have the entire world under her spell.

22 comments:

Devon March 15, 2010 at 6:42 AM  

haha... like the one of her looking down her shirt... too cute!

NONtRENDY March 15, 2010 at 7:16 AM  

cutest. thing. ever. that's adorable!

Danielle March 15, 2010 at 7:58 AM  

How adorable.

I love the one where she is looking down her shirt. What was she looking for? Some of her own?

LOL.

Anonymous,  March 15, 2010 at 8:21 AM  

hahahahaha That's so freaking adorable.

Hello there! My name is June March 15, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

you've got to bottle this fun for those not so fun days! This is all kinds of adorable!!!

:o)

Alyssa S. March 15, 2010 at 10:50 AM  

Why is it they are so fascinated with our bras?? Amelia is so intrigued she is constantly walking into the lingerie section at Target or Kohls and feeling up the padded bras! The other day she got Merrick to join in. There was some lady there just looking at them...then looking at me. I grabbed them and left quickly!

April March 15, 2010 at 12:14 PM  

Too cute! And, by the way, I wear those bras too!

Chana@ Mamma Town March 15, 2010 at 12:59 PM  

That is the cutest thing EVER! So glad you could capture it so you can show her later:)

beka March 15, 2010 at 1:11 PM  

*laughs head off*
Wow, that is hysterical. Really.
:)

Ashley Stone March 15, 2010 at 2:09 PM  

left you an award at my place. ; )

Cute pic!!!!

Anonymous,  March 15, 2010 at 3:12 PM  

So very cute!

Sara March 15, 2010 at 3:50 PM  

Adorable! Where did you get a Cacique bra? We don't have them anymore in Florida. :(

Rogue Wild March 15, 2010 at 6:15 PM  

LOLOL I'm still laughing ... that is so cute! The pic of her looking down her shirt made me laugh even harder =o)

Fallon March 15, 2010 at 11:35 PM  

How cute that her and charlie could laugh about it :) She's a funny girl!

elsie March 16, 2010 at 12:43 AM  

that is infinitely cuter than my dog Mimi sneaking any unattended bra outside to the front courtyard via the front doggy door - infinitely CUTER!!

Mommy Elephant Sarah March 16, 2010 at 12:55 AM  

Hahahaha!! Awww girls! Hope my next child is a girl, so I can enjoy moments like this too. (Don't get me wrong another boy would be fine too ;) )

Post a Comment