Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Ornament #6: jessicajane

Tuesday, December 22, 2009


The second half of my ornaments have slowly been working their way into my mailbox. Number six in the swap series, came from jessicajane (a very good friend of mine, who no doubt spent a lot of time on this miniature piece of art).

Not only did she make me a gorgeous little decoration, but she went out of her way, and made them for my kids as well. Jessica has met both of my kids in person, shes no stranger to their chubby cheeks, and they remember her well. Ok, the 3 year old does, at least. She knew exactly who I was talking about when I said "red haired lady with the fluffy white cat".

Look at how amazing these turned out...


For Eleanore, a purple sparkly dress on a hanger, accented with her name and the year. Personalized ornaments are so special. I'm sure that Eleanore will treasure this for the rest of her life.


And for Charlie, an airplane, just like the one his Daddy works on. The absolute perfect first ornament for him.

Thank you so much Jessica.
We love them.

9 comments:

MariaSoleil December 22, 2009 at 1:16 PM  

They are adorable. I found her shop through your blog and love, love, love her style.

Lauren December 22, 2009 at 1:41 PM  

Absolutely adorable! I completely agree - personalized ornaments are priceless.

Alyssa S. December 22, 2009 at 2:37 PM  

Three ornaments...wow! Each are so unique and will be great to hand down when they get older. Sweet.

Maggie December 22, 2009 at 2:56 PM  

I love that the kids ones are not to babyish and will still be perfect for them even when they grow up.

Giggly December 22, 2009 at 5:18 PM  

Those are sooooo frigen cute!!

Christina December 22, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

I really love them! So cute!! All of them!!

Fallon December 22, 2009 at 10:53 PM  

Loved jessicas ornament.

Charlies is fantastic!

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings December 22, 2009 at 11:19 PM  

oh my gosh you lucky girl, so many cute ornaments. P.S. it is totally weird feeling cool about being a "runner" you totally put my feelings into words

Post a Comment