Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Flashback Friday Week 13

Friday, October 23, 2009

(You'll have to excuse my temporary wacky picture sizes- html isn't cooperating with me today)

So, I'm pretty sure that I'm riding on a Dino the dinosaur. As in Pebbles and Bam Bam? I remember having seen this picture about 10 years ago or so, and thinking "what a cute little girl", hoping that someday when I had a daughter (because I knew I was going to have a daughter), she would be just as adorable. My eyes must have taken a blinking still shot of this photo, because as soon as my Aunt mentioned having baby pictures of me (that's where I got this picture from), this is the picture that came directly to mind. I don't have any memories to go along with it, which doesn't surprise me since it looks like I'm somewhere in between 12-18 months old when this was taken, but just having it, and seeing it- makes me so happy.

------------------------
I'd love it (love love love) if you'd play along and post a flashback of your own?? Its ok if you don't have a blog to write in, you can post your photo and description on your Facebook page, or on your Flickr, your Twitter... wherever. Come back and add your link to this list (and I've made it so that you can generage this list on your blog page as well). Happy Flashback Friday!!

13 comments:

Unknown October 23, 2009 at 9:13 AM  

AW, looks like a little girl version of Charlie!!

Giggly October 23, 2009 at 10:08 AM  

That's adorable. I can see both of your babies faces in this pic. :)

Maggie October 23, 2009 at 10:08 AM  

I posted a flashback on my Facebook, and added a link (hope it works!).

Wow! You were so cute. I used to think your kids looked like Christopher, but I can see you in them now because of this picture.

Tia Colleen October 23, 2009 at 10:31 AM  

Awww, I'm so excited that everyone has said that they can see a little bit of my babies in MY chubby cheeks, because really, they DO look a lot like Christopher, don't they? It warms my heart so much, to see these old pictures and pin point exactly which features I passed down to my kids.

Maggie!! I wasn't able to comment on your flashback photo, that you posted to facebook. Is that you as a baby??

Chelsey - The Paper Mama October 23, 2009 at 12:14 PM  

I definitely see you in your kids. How fun is that!
-chelsey

Alyssa S. October 23, 2009 at 12:43 PM  

I was going to say the same thing as Marisa :) No doubt who he looks like! I'm playing along today (well I still need to write my post), but thanks for the fun.

soul_searching_mama October 23, 2009 at 3:22 PM  

You are very adorable in this picture! :) And you know I can see both of your adorable kids in that cute face. :)

Oh, and I posted a flashback link for my blog post today. :)

Crafty Mama October 23, 2009 at 7:18 PM  

I agree! Your kids do look like you!

I'm a little late, but I did it!

Tia Colleen October 23, 2009 at 11:53 PM  

I guess I never noticed how much the babies look like me, since I never had these pictures?

All of your comments have been so rad.

Anonymous,  October 24, 2009 at 12:34 AM  

Adorable. I love looking at old pics, even when they're not my own. Thanks for the link up!!

Maria @BOREDmommy

Sarah October 24, 2009 at 10:31 AM  

Love it! You were precious. I definitely see little Ellie in you.

Brandy L October 24, 2009 at 9:43 PM  

Wow does your daughter ever look like you when you were little! :-D

Post a Comment