Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

X Marks the Tot.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Um, not only is that the most cleverist name (I keep it real) for kids clothing EVER, but have you ever seen anything so awesome?

X Marks the Tot. Awesome.

So this started with me browsing ebay for recycled clothes this morning, and my adventure turning out to be a big flop. Then I skipped over to Etsy, knowing I couldn't afford anything today, but GAH... so cute. Charlie (who is drooling something fierce in his swing behind me right now) would totally rock the Wyoming one-piece. I'm totally in love with these. I wish I could walk into her Seattle shop, stuff them all into my purse, throw a load of cash down on the counter, and run home to have a baby induced fashion show.

5 comments:

SleightGirl March 27, 2009 at 10:43 AM  

Great stuff! I love the Wyoming one. :)

melroska March 27, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

those are totally adorable...but i'm kind of jealous. i wish i could wear them!

Needs Coffee To Live March 28, 2009 at 6:07 AM  

SUCH A clever idea!!! Wicked cute!

Mandi March 29, 2009 at 6:33 PM  

Oh my goodness! these are great! i only wish i was crafty enough to come up with something like this! thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment