Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Baring it all.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Most of you can probably relate with me when I say that I'm self conscious about how I look. Aren't we all in one way or another? Well, I decided yesterday, knowing that today could very well be my last day being pregnant, that it was time to take a picture of myself with no makeup on, showing my naked belly. My big white belly, decorated with battle scars and stretch marks. My bare belly that I would never ever show in public ever under any circumstances, ever. Ever.

So there you have it. Me in all of my Holiday pajamas goodness. All puffed up and ready to pop. In fact, I'm on my way right now to see the doctor about hopefully having a baby today. We're 36 weeks and ready to go! Wish us luck.

12 comments:

Anonymous,  December 4, 2008 at 9:07 AM  

are you kidding? You look gorgeous! I hope all goes well with the doctor today...come on, Charlie!

Start To Finish Supplies December 4, 2008 at 12:09 PM  

You are stunning! Good luck with the delivery. I am looking forward to seeing pictures of the little one!

Hybrid Hopes December 4, 2008 at 12:48 PM  

i'll be waiting by my phone, kids...

Diana December 4, 2008 at 3:38 PM  

You are absolutely gorgeous. Vibrant, glowing, beautiful. A voluptuous pin-up madonna. Ridiculously adorable!!!

Thank you so much for sharing. Your beauty, your tummy, and your smile really made my day.

I'm 5 days away from delivery myself, and getting crazy excited.

Congratulations on making it to 36 weeks!!! Yeah, Charlie! I am SO looking forward to meeting you!!!

I am hoping our baby is born with a great gorgeous shock of black hair. Which is funny because our previous two were pretty bald. What did Eleanore look like?

Much love, great health, and a wonderful delivery to you all!
Diana

Anonymous,  December 4, 2008 at 7:00 PM  

I think you look fab! Good luck. :)

Jo

Kim Caro December 5, 2008 at 2:20 AM  

wow that is so beautiful! *tear drop* lovely , ok no tear drop but it's beautiful :) I still don't understand how babies hibernate in a belly...i just don't get it. it is amazing

Zu-Li Designs December 5, 2008 at 10:29 AM  

Girl, you are so pretty! I wish I looked that great without makeup! My friend had her baby today. Did Charlie come today?

Unknown December 5, 2008 at 11:45 AM  

LOL, you are adorable all big and pregnant. And brave! I never bared my belly for anyone to see! And if I had, I would have Photoshopped all of my insecurities out!

Charlie will love seeing these photos soon! Of all of Gracie's books... her baby book is her favorite to read before bedtime.

Anonymous,  December 5, 2008 at 8:02 PM  

Beautiful! You are just glowing and I hope you have a healthy baby. (((hugs)):-)

The Bookish Life December 8, 2008 at 2:05 PM  

you look great!!! I'm so excited for you.

Unknown December 11, 2008 at 11:17 PM  

awww...the pregnant belly shot. well, if you're in the process of having the baby now, all the best!

Kristi Smart Romantic Fantasy Coats and Clothing. December 12, 2008 at 12:26 PM  

There is something so joyous about a pregnant tummy!
Congratulations! You look beautiful!

Post a Comment