Monday, October 13, 2008
Sorry for the late start everyone (oh, like you noticed anyways), but I got to sleep in! Thank goodness for Columbus Day. Its been weeks since I've been able to sleep in past 8:30. Probably months actually. Usually on Christopher's days off, he wakes up with our two year old daughter, in hopes of letting me sleep in, but it never works out that way. Our two story house is big, and fairly empty, so every sound made downstairs echo's its way up. And I'm a light sleeper. Well for whatever reason, I just had an amazing nights sleep. This is no suck-day for me at all folks! Well... give it time. Its only 20 minutes into my day. And I'm sure Monday will hold up to its title.
For you though, its probably a suck-day. Not sayin' that you have bad luck or anything, but, it is Monday. And if the history of Monday stays true to itself, we all know that its the suck. Which is why we have a Monday suck-day giveaway! This week, etsy user AtomKid has given all of you the chance to win an entire set of his Series One Monster ACEOs. I wouldn't be surprised if Christopher goes off and makes a fake blog user name just to enter this. I'm totally jealous, those monsters are badass, and I want them. But I can't enter my own contest, which I think I complain about often enough, so this one is all about you.
Here's how you enter...
1. Go to AtomKid's etsy shop.
2. Pick out your favorite Monster ACEO.
3. Come back here and leave a comment on this blog entry, telling us which was your favorite, and why you hate Mondays. Sometimes y'all forget to tell me why your Monday's suck, and that's my favorite part of the contest!
4. Make sure that if you don't have a blogger ID, you've left a name and email, or some way for me to get a hold of you in case you win.
5. Contest ends Thursday at noon.
Extra ways to enter:
1. Post about this giveaway (complete with picture) on your own blog (its perfect for Halloween you know)! Come back here and post another comment letting me know that you've done so, and with the link to your post!
OK, now that I've overused the words Monday, suck, and day, go enter!