Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Little Mister.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008


I mentioned earlier, how I finally got my baby shower invitations all finished, remember? Well, as December nears, I can't help but feel completely unprepared. Maybe its because I haven't gone on a single shopping trip for baby things, or maybe its because the crib is still in pieces out in the garage. Whatever the reason is, my fears grow stronger with each and every punch to the ribs. And believe me, there are a lot of them. I browse my etsy baby registry daily, trying to imagine what my little Mister is going to look like, or how often hes going to wake me up during the night, but my mind draws a total blank. Brown hair like Mama? Big chubby cheeks like Daddy? I have got to go scrub some walls...

-"Red Tie on Black Lap Shirt", by ImmatureCouture, $15.00.

PS. When I met Christopher, he was wearing a black shirt with a red tie.

13 comments:

Chichiboulie October 28, 2008 at 9:33 AM  

aw.... best wishes. I have a baby guy (except he's now 2). They are a lot of fun!

Hyla October 28, 2008 at 9:36 AM  

LOL, I remember those days for the last 3! And I will soon be doing that for our fourth! Eeks!

~Hyla
http://greenearthjourney.blogspot.com

Sherry October 28, 2008 at 11:12 AM  

I'll be thinking about you in the days to come. And when your little one can't sleep and you are tired beyond compare, take him outside and count the stars. You'll both be asleep in no time.

Oh Mandie October 28, 2008 at 12:27 PM  

Aww, it'll all fall into place! Remember, you still have that last few weeks of nesting to get it all done - I say kick back and rest and relax now while you have the chance!

Sweet 'n Sassy Baby October 28, 2008 at 12:43 PM  

Love the etsy baby registry idea!!

Hobocamp Crafts October 28, 2008 at 12:48 PM  

seeing your past meeting w/ the papa- this shirt is Perfect!! I can totally relate- I am so unprepared- but at least you know what you're doing- Elenore(sp) is great!

So awesome that Christopher won! yay! love the little hedgie and Charlie will too!

LeaKarts October 28, 2008 at 2:51 PM  

That shirt is so cute! After you scrub those walls, don't forget to take a nap while you still can :)

Stela October 28, 2008 at 3:41 PM  

aww that baby shirt is cute!

Unknown October 28, 2008 at 3:52 PM  

congrats on your baby boy! That is one cute shirt by the way:)

Debra October 28, 2008 at 8:03 PM  

Don't stress yourself girl!! You are going to have so much fun with the little one.

by the way....love the tie shirt!

Post a Comment